Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
Sr Learning and Organizational Development Project Manager
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics (GA) and its affiliated companies is one of the worldA¢a,¬a¢s leading resources for high-technology systems development ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to remotely piloted aircraft airborne sensors and advanced electric electronic wireless and laser technologies.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
General Atomics is seeking an experience Learning and Organizational Development Project Manager. The position will oversee all content technical and delivery of the Learning Management System Projects and Initiatives. The project manager will assist with curating content and ensuring a positive user experience. This role also works with multiple business-wide leaders and the L&OD team to determine and manage learning solutions. The project manager partners with GA affiliate training organizations to ensure corporate-wide training initiatives are executed with consideration to differing business needs and will be located in Poway CA.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee Cornerstone LMS Roadmap for General Atomics working with the LMS Governance team
- Manage and coordinate new content development initiatives with business and functional leaders as well as the LMS Administrators
- Develop project plans and manage projects on schedule to ensure on-time delivery
- Support the Learning Management System by providing functional support including oversight of system administration process implementation troubleshooting user acceptance testing reference guide creation system training and data reporting.
- Coordinate LMS Administrators IT and Cornerstone teams to maintain the LMS system diagnose issues implement new releases and ensure continuous operations
- Conduct needs assessments with training administrators and key business leaders to identify the most effective e-learning solutions to address performance knowledge and skill gaps and areas of opportunity
- Coordinate across all stakeholder groups to develop processes procedures policies and best practices for managing and supporting business units and users in the system
- Develop a deep understanding of LMS content how it is organized and used across various departments and businesses to deliver the best possible user experience
- Manage and run reports and LMS dashboards as needed
- Work with learning consultants instructional designers and business leaders where appropriate to create user instructions FAQs and other documentation that support effective use of the LMS.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a BA/BS degree in Computer Science Business Information Systems or Human Resource Information Systems or a related discipline and ten or more years of progressive professional experience
- Three to five years of experience technically managing an IT HRIS or LMS system
- Prefer PMP or Project Management certificate
- Proficiency in reporting and analysis methods
- Prefer experience with online learning development processes/products (including SCORM AICC and/or TinCan) design tools like tools like Articulate Storyline Captivate etc. and video editing tools like Brainshark iMovie etc.
- Understanding of fundamental database principles/concepts
- Prefer experience curating eLearning resources based on provided criteria
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills to identify issues evaluate problems policies procedures and formulate an effective course of action
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
- Proficiency in project management with a track record of on-time delivery of multi-stream projects
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
Sr Learning and Organizational Development Project Manager job at General Atomics
Apply for this Sr Learning and Organizational Development Project Manager position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.