Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
Government Property Administrator
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a world leader in proven reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Government Property Administrator to work out of our Government Property Group located in Poway CA.
Under close supervision this position is responsible for administering property control program activities to ensure continual accountability of government associate contractor or company property in accordance with applicable government regulations or corporate policy. Maintains property accountability records and determines condition and arranges disposal of surplus or obsolete material or equipment. Conducts property audits and prepares periodic and special purpose reports. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administers property control program activities to ensure continual accountability of government associate contractor or company property in accordance with applicable government regulations or corporate policy.
- Maintains property accountability records and determines condition and arranges disposal of surplus or obsolete material or equipment.
- Conducts property audits; provides guidance on government regulations pertaining to property accountability.
- Maintains an awareness of regulatory changes and their impact on contracts.
- Identifies government property issues and may participate in developing solutions.
- Prepares periodic and special purpose reports.
- Maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Responsible for observing all laws regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Typically requires education al training equivalent to the completion of a Bachelors degree in Business Administration management or related field. Equivalent professional experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Must have a basic understanding of government property administration principles theories and concepts as well as a basic understanding of property administration practices techniques and standards.
- Must possess: (1) the ability to exercise independent judgment in solving routine tasks and issues; (2) good organizational verbal and written communication skills to accurately document report and present findings; (3) good interpersonal skills to effectively interface with all levels of employees including management and outside representatives; and (4) good computer skills.
- The ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours and travel as required.
- BSIMS knowledge desired.
Security Clearance: Desired
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
Government Property Administrator job at General Atomics
Apply for this Government Property Administrator position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.