Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
Enterprise Job Scheduler Workload Automation Analyst
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics (GA) and its affiliated companies is one of the worlds leading resources for high-technology systems development ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to remotely piloted aircraft airborne sensors and advanced electric electronic wireless and laser technologies.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
The ITS SAP Development team supports General Atomics and Affiliates business objectives by providing Enterprise Job Schedule/Workload automation. We design develop test debug and optimize solutions and monitor Batch Jobs in Tidal Enterprise Scheduler and SAP systems.
We have a need for an Enterprise Job Scheduler/Workload Automation Analyst to join our SAP Development team in San Diego CA. DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans and develops new schedules and monitors existing schedules to assure proper functioning of jobs as well as tests.
- Implements and maintains templates for production schedules and production processes to support business needs.
- Works in conjunction with IT business users network and database groups including external vendors to analyze system capabilities; suggesting changes to accommodate new processes/projects in order to meet required deadlines.
- Analyzes creates and maintains calendars.
- Reviews and implements all job processing and optimizes job schedules.
- Monitors reports on and analyzes job failures.
- Oversees the restart and rerun of all production jobs creating and maintaining accurate documentation including all job dependencies and the development and maintenance of standard operation procedures.
- Organizes and prioritizes workloads in the operational environment.
- Understands impact of changes to job processing and adjust schedules modifying as necessary for scheduled maintenance etc.
- Creates change controls/tickets for scheduling related.
- Monitors and responds to alarms assesses impact troubleshoots and resolves problems and escalates to subject matter experts when required utilizing established guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires a Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related discipline and 15 or more years of progressive professional experience in Enterprise Job Schedule/Workload automation Equivalent professional experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Strong skill on Enterprise Job Scheduler/Workload automation on Tidal Enterprise Scheduler
- Familiarity with Service Now ticketing system
- Experience in SAP ECC Overview of job selection / Process Chain SAP program variants.
- Must possess the ability to follow best practices regarding programming standards documentation and unit testing
- Must be able to develop new schedules in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Must possess the ability to contribute to the development of new processes as well as effectively identify analyze and resolve highly complex technical issues
- Must be customer focused demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills to accurately document report and present findings and possess excellent interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of employees.
- Experience working in Aerospace and Defense and/or manufacturing industry would be preferred but not required
- Must be able to maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information
- Must possess excellent computer skills.
- Must be open to working extended hours and minimal travel maybe required between companies
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: None
Enterprise Job Scheduler Workload Automation Analyst job at General Atomics
Apply for this Enterprise Job Scheduler Workload Automation Analyst position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.