Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
Pricing Analyst USAF Program of Record
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a world leader in proven reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pricing Analyst to support the USAF Program located in Poway CA.
Under limited supervision this position is responsible for compiling and analyzing statistical data to determine feasibility of making or buying products and to establish price objectives for contract transactions and makes recommendations based on findings. Represents the company and acts as a primary contact with suppliers to determine factors that affect price. Develops reports and makes presentations as required.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under limited supervision prepares cost proposals using spreadsheets and ProPricer software in accordance with Companys pricing policies and procedures.
- Reviews and makes recommendations regarding basis of estimate clarity and correctness
- Ensures proposal compliance with FAR DFARS and Cost Accounting Standards
- Support audits and negotiations of proposals
- Represents the company and acts as the primary contact with suppliers.
- Analyzes suppliers operations to determine factors that impact prices. Ensures supplier compliance with quality reliability and ability to meet required schedules.
- Develops subcontract specifications work statements and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials equipment and services.
- Provides management with cost analysis studies.
- Determines manufacturing costs within divisions of company.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires a bachelors degree and three or more years of experience in finance accounting or business administration in a manufacturing environment. Equivalent experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Must demonstrate a complete understanding of pricing and purchasing theories concepts and principles. Must possess project management skills including organizing scheduling conducting and coordinating work assignments to meet project milestones or established completion dates. Must be customer focused and possess: (1) the ability to identify issues analyze and interpret data and develop solutions to a variety of moderately complex problems; (2) excellent analytical verbal and written communication skills to accurately document report and present findings; (3) the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information; (4) the ability to represent the company as a knowledgeable resource on external projects ; and (5) excellent computer skills. Ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours and travel as required.
- Ability to analyze and solve a variety of moderately complex pricing problems.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and communications skills both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Bills of Material structures.
- Must be organized and capable of handling multiple tasks at once.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Knowledge of ProPricer software is desirable.
- Ability to calculate learning curves is desirable.
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
Pricing Analyst USAF Program of Record job at General Atomics
Apply for this Pricing Analyst USAF Program of Record position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Now Hiring, Boise ID
Premier Aviation Company has Many Career Opportunities Available-View & Apply Now
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.