Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics (GA) and its affiliated companies is one of the worlds leading resources for high-technology systems development ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to remotely piloted aircraft airborne sensors and advanced electric electronic wireless and laser technologies.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Training Developer to join our EMS Training group in San Diego Ca.
Under general supervision this position is responsible for designing developing and delivering training and other information solutions. This position is also responsible for coordinating training curriculum and programs for operational users maintainers or customers in accordance with technical specifications engineering instructions technical orders and procedures and military regulations. This position works with subject-matter experts to gather content and uses that information to design and develop process flows and effective learning materials including instructor-led online learning or job aids.DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use systematic and systemic approaches to analyze design develop and execute solutions to problems
- Use SharePoint to design or update web sites for information or training-related topics
- Map as-is business processes in tools such as PowerPoint or Visio uses these processes to help design training solutions
- Manage your own and others training projects as needed
- Coach novice training developers
- Develop and deliver instructor-led training periodically
- Design online training edit audio edit video and produce SCORM compliant online content
- Responsible for observing all laws regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices
- Other duties as assigned
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
- Typically requires education/formal training equivalent to a Bachelors Degree in a related field and six or more years experience designing developing and administering training programs.
- Must have a general technical understanding of division/subsidiary/affiliate product(s) and the ability to read understand and integrate technical writing source material into training curriculum. Must possess the ability to organize schedule and coordinate multiple work phases; determine the appropriate approach at the task or project level; and have experience demonstrating a general application of training practices techniques and standards.
- Must be customer-focused and possess:
- The ability to develop innovative solutions to a variety of non- routine problems
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentations skills to accurately train document and report findings to a variety of audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence and guide employees and customers
- The ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- The ability in some positions to obtain a security clearance
- Excellent computer skills
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team is essential
- The ability to work extended hours and travel as required
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
Training Developer job at General Atomics
Apply for this Training Developer position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.