Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
Mid Level Expediter
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a world leader in proven reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for a mid-level Expeditor at our El Mirage facility. Under general supervision this position is responsible for coordinating processing and monitoring material and parts to ensure on-time and accurate delivery schedules. Expedites in accordance with production schedules and determines shortages. Participates in maintaining progress or schedule reports.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates with Production to identify material purchases and/or work in process items having critical delivery schedules or requiring expediting.
- Maintains and updates files providing information on critical schedule material.
- Coordinates with Purchasing and Shipping to expedite critical schedule material or return/rejected material to vendors.
- Expedites movement of critical parts through Receiving Quality Control and Stockroom.
- Responsible for observing all laws regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- May be required to pick up critical parts from distributors/vendors when authorized.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires a high school diploma or equivalent and two or more years experience. Must demonstrate full knowledge of expediting principles and concepts.
- Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly.
- Strong organization skills; good analytical interpersonal verbal and written communication skills for accurate documentation and reporting.
- The ability to identify issues and interpret data.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours as required.
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
Mid Level Expediter job at General Atomics
Apply for this Mid Level Expediter position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.