Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a world leader in proven reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity as a Pricing Analyst in our Contracts group to work out of our Poway CA office.
Under limited Supervision this position is responsible for compiling Pricing data from multiple departments into Government compliant proposals and supporting the proposals through negotiations and audit. In order to do this function effectively in the changing business environment of Aerospace today this position relies heavily on both technical Pricing skills as well as the interpersonal skills necessary to foster the relationships required to support an responsive business flow.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under limited supervision prepares cost proposals using spreadsheets and ProPricer software in accordance with Companys pricing policies and procedures.
- Participates in cross functional teams to solve complex problems.
- Reviews and makes recommendations regarding basis of estimate clarity and correctness.
- Ensures proposal compliance with FAR DFARS and Cost Accounting Standards.
- Support audits and negotiations of proposals.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires a bachelors degree and three or more years of experience in finance accounting or business administration in a manufacturing environment. Equivalent experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of pricing theories concepts and principles. Must possess project management skills including organizing scheduling conducting and coordinating work assignments to meet proposal milestones. Must be working-group oriented and possess the following: (1) the ability to identify issues analyze and interpret complex data and develop solutions to a variety of complex problems; (2) excellent analytical verbal and written communication skills; (3) excellent computer skills.
- Ability to work independently or on a team is essential as is the ability to work extended hours.
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
Pricing Analyst job at General Atomics
Apply for this Pricing Analyst position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Now Hiring, Boise ID
Premier Aviation Company has Many Career Opportunities Available-View & Apply Now
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.