Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a world leader in proven reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems. We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engineering design construction and maintenance of ground support stations.
- Research design develop and create detail drawings and parts lists for mechanical products and systems such as rack enclosures junction boxes case equipment and hand held instruments.
- Prepare for coordinate and conduct hardware testing.
- Documentation of electrical systems to include software wiring diagrams etc..
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment.
- Typically requires a bachelors or masters degree in engineering or a related technical discipline from an accredited institution and two or more years of engineering experience with a bachelors degree.
- Must have a general understanding of engineering concepts principles and theory with technical experience demonstrating the application of those concepts while ensuring safety and regulatory compliance.
- Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them accurately throughout an evolving environment and organize work assignments to meet established timetables.
- Good communication computer documentation presentation and interpersonal skills are required as well as the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work extended hours as required.
- The candidates shall have experience in CAD GSE Design and ProE Wildfire 3.0.
- Candidates must also be familiar with drafting practices per ASME Y14.100 with emphasis on Y14.5 and use of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T).
- Familiar with all Microsoft Office products.
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
Mechanical Engineer job at General Atomics
Apply for this Mechanical Engineer position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.