Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
Pricing Analyst Estimator Bill of Materials Cost Analyst
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a world leader in proven reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pricing Analyst - Estimator in our Contracts group in Poway CA.
Under general supervision this position prepares bills of material and labor estimates for hardware proposals. Assists in support of pre-award post-award and fact finding audits. Coordinates with other disciplines to gather actuals and estimates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Creates bills of material and labor estimates using the company developed Cost Estimating system.
- Analyzes data results for logic completeness and applicability in accordance with policies procedures and instructions.
- Solicits inputs on incomplete/inaccurate data for estimates.
- Applies escalation and adjustment factors as required.
- Prepares consolidated bills of material for Procurements use in soliciting quotes.
- Conducts special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data or effect cost reductions.
- Analyzes blueprints specifications proposals and other documentation to prepare time cost and labor estimates for products projects or services.
- Performs pre-award post-award and fact finding audits.
- Interprets FAR and CAS regulations relating to pricing.
- Develops and maintains pricing spreadsheet. Prepares reports charts and graphs of findings.
- Responsible for observing all laws regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to maintain a productive and safe working environment in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires a bachelors degree and three or more years of experience in finance accounting or business administration in a manufacturing environment. Equivalent experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Must demonstrate a sound understanding of pricing and purchasing theories concepts and principles. Must possess project management skills including organizing scheduling conducting and coordinating work assignments to meet project milestones or established completion dates. Must be customer focused and possess: (1) the ability to identify issues analyze and interpret data and develop solutions to a variety of complex problems; (2) excellent analytical verbal and written communication skills to accurately document report and present findings; (3) the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information; (4) the ability to represent the company as a knowledgeable resource on external projects ; and (5) excellent computer skills. Ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours and travel as required.
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
Pricing Analyst Estimator Bill of Materials Cost Analyst job at General Atomics
Apply for this Pricing Analyst Estimator Bill of Materials Cost Analyst position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.