Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
Deployable Supply Service Representative Ft Campbell KY
Ft Campbell, KY
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a world leader in proven reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity as a Supply Service Representative - Deployable to work out of our Ft. Campbell KY location.
Under general supervision this position performs a combination of manual and clerical duties involved in shipping receiving storing and issuing equipment materials and supplies in one or more warehouse(s). The position is responsible for tracking logging verifying and compiling various reports using appropriate computer system(s) or hard copy documents. Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications and invoices. Stores articles according to identifying factors while filling orders or issuing supplies from stock. Prepares stock use reports. Places materials in assigned locations using the proper material handling equipment.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives purchased and completed manufactured items verifies identification codes and quantities. Records incoming and outgoing inventory and/or material in the appropriate computer system(s) or hard copy record(s).
- Prepares and attaches a variety of property identification markers.
- Fulfills standard and immediate inventory requests and may complete kit requests. Restocks inventory to assure it is at the appropriate level.
- Documents and restocks returned inventory. Packages labels and documents items for shipping.
- Maintains daily periodic and ongoing records and prepares routine as well as ad hoc requested electronic and hard copy reports.
- May identify report and investigate inventory shortages overages or discrepancies. Responds to routine verbal and written requests for information from internal sources and may respond to verbal and written requests for information from authorized external parties and/or agencies.
- Responsible for observing all laws regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires high school diploma and two or more years of experience in a shipping/receiving and inventory control environment.
- Additional education may be substituted in lieu of work experience.
- Must be familiar with using office and specialized inventory/stock control software to track and record inventory levels and prepare requested reports and information and must be able to work extended hours as required.
- Must have experience with material handling equipment.
- Valid Drivers License is required.
- Current and Active DoD Security Clearance is required.
Security Clearance: Yes
Travel Percentage: 25% - 50%
Deployable Supply Service Representative job at General Atomics
Apply for this Deployable Supply Service Representative Ft Campbell KY position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Now Hiring, Boise ID
Premier Aviation Company has Many Career Opportunities Available-View & Apply Now
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.