Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a world leader in proven reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
This position is responsible for supervising integrated logistic strategies and the efficient production and delivery of Unmanned Air Systems (UAS) Integrated Product Support CDRLs providing support services and logistics information within the systems engineering environment. GA-ASI is seeking highly experienced motivated self-starter with extensive supervisory and team leadership background.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises Integrated Product Support activities to support acquisition logistics planning site activation and logistics management for Unmanned Air Systems (UAS).
- Develops and implements plans prepares and controls analysis and material requirements identification to ensure deliverables are produced and delivered on schedule and within budget.
- Supervises team efforts and actively assists in preparing products based on an integrated master schedule.
- Integrates the logistic support requirements of systems engineering support equipment provisioning Packaging Handling Storage and Transportation (PHS&T) and other functional areas.
- Directly interfaces with program managers and project engineers to ensure timely availability of data to meet program deliverable requirements.
- Directs the performance and continuous improvement of standard logistic processes such as spares identification and recommendation Logistics Support Plan (LSP) development provisioning planning and related functions.
- Assigns tasks reviews work and provides direction to staff while ensuring logistics processes are completed within established timelines and schedule constraints.
- Actively participates in the hiring process to ensure the availability selection and retention of the required professional talent to support program requirements.
- Actively monitors project status and develops reports to provide management with project status efforts accomplished and feedback as required.
- Provide management and oversight for UAS Logistics Management Information (LMI) database development and maintenance Maintenance Planning Level of Repair Analysis (LORA) and Provisioning. This will include utilization of the SLICwave LMI database PowerLOG J COMPASS LORA and CASA Life Cycle Cost (LCC) SESAME Aircraft Sustainability Model (ASM) or equivalent.
- Provide guidance and direction to assigned team personnel on all projects.
- Provides direct input to Statement of Work (SOW) development logistics program cost estimating and Basis of Estimate (BOE) guidance as well as ROM estimates.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
- Typically requires education/formal training equivalent to the completion of a bachelors degree in business administration or related discipline and nine or more years progressive experience in aircraft maintenance operations and scheduling with at least three of those years supervising logistics. Additional professional experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple programs/projects and adjust to shifting priorities.
- Has current relevant experience with the logistics processes and development of products that are compliant with logistics specifications to include MIL-HDBK-502A MIL-STD-1388-2B MIL-PRF-49506 and the GEIA-STD-0007 series.
- Must demonstrate an in-depth understanding of logistics principles concepts regulations and practices. Must have proven leadership skills including organization planning scheduling and coordinating workloads to meet established deadlines.
- Must possess: (1) the ability to resolve problems within the logistics environment; (2) strong verbal and written communication skills to accurately document report and present findings; (3) strong interpersonal skills to effectively interface with all levels of employees management and outside representatives; (4) the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information; and (5) knowledge of computer operations and applications related to the position.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours and travel as required.
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
Logistic Supervisor job at General Atomics
Apply for this Logistic Supervisor position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Now Hiring, Boise ID
Premier Aviation Company has Many Career Opportunities Available-View & Apply Now
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.