Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
Deployable SAR Imagery Analyst Operator SME
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a world leader in proven reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for Deployable SAR Imagery Analysts / Sensor Operators to join the GA-ASI: Mission Systems division directly supporting the Deployed Operations team. This position is a deployable technician role that will not require you to move to San Diego. You can keep your home location though will come to San Diego for training pre-deployment work ups and debriefs. You can expect typical OCONUS and CONUS deployments to range from 3-6 months at a time.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deploys CONUS and OCONUS working with General Atomics operations US Military Forces and/or Foreign Allied Military Forces in Ground Control Stations Tactical Operations Centers PED centers or Manned Aircraft.
- Provide technical tactical and operational SAR Imagery Analysis and Sensor Employment Mission Planning and/or Operations support to external and internal customers.
- The successful candidate should have a minimum of 4-10 years experience with U.S. military intelligence imagery and geospatial analysis tasking collection processing exploitation and dissemination (TCPED) systems with an operational background focused on UAV/RPA/Manned ISR and/or Attack mission sets.
- Typically requires associates degree or equivalent with training from the military and/or a trade school and twelve or more years of experience. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) and UAV/RPA operations employment concepts principles and practices as well as a minimum of 3 years experience in practical applications and employment of those concepts principles and practices.
- The ideal candidate should have operational deployment experience in a theater and/or Remote Split Operations of which utilizes UAS and/or manned assets which employs radars and/or EO/IR systems.
- The ideal candidate should have operational USAF DCGS (or equivalent) Geospatial Analysis experience focused on SAR exploitation and product development.
- FMV ITC Screener IMS certifications are desired.
- MQ-1 and/or MQ-9 qualified Sensor (EO/IR) combat operations experience is desired.
- MQ-1 and/or MQ-9 Squadron Operations Center (SOC) experience is desired.
- U.S. Govt./DOD certified Instructor and/or Evaluator experience is desired.
- Must have an ACTIVE DOD Secret Clearance. Top Secret/SCI is preferred.
Security Clearance: Yes
Travel Percentage: 50% - 75%
Deployable SAR Imagery Analyst Operator SME job at General Atomics
Apply for this Deployable SAR Imagery Analyst Operator SME position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.