Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
Technician Ground Control Stations
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a world leader in proven reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity as a Technician with our ASI Division.DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITES:
- Under limited supervision this position supports engineering assembly operations installation repair and maintenance of ground control stations and ground support equipment.
- Mechanical equipment assembly of control equipment cabling installation of equipment maintenance repair and testing.
- Assembling electronic control equipment.
- Working with small and large equipment.
- Mounting electronic equipment and installation of cable harness into control bay racks using hand tools and following engineering drawings.
- Consults on the design of equipment.
- Collects data to support engineering documentation.
- Responsible for observing all laws regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- This facility works a 9/80 schedule.
- Typically requires associates degree or equivalent with two or more years of experience.
- May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Must be able to work with common hand tools and operate laboratory equipment.
- Must have the capability to perform complex assignments with little or no direction.
- Ability and willingness to work on systems which have unusual conditions such as high pressure high voltage high energy cryogens or radioactive materials.
- Knowledge of computer operations and applications pertinent to the field required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance.
Security Clearance: Desired
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
Technician Ground Control Stations job at General Atomics
Apply for this Technician Ground Control Stations position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Now Hiring, Boise ID
Premier Aviation Company has Many Career Opportunities Available-View & Apply Now
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.