Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
International Pricing Sales Operations Analyst
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a world leader in proven reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity as an International Pricing / Sales Operations Analyst to work in our International Contracts group in Poway CA.
Under limited direction this person will be expected to leverage her/his deep sales operations experience and partner with our Strategic Development International Pricing International Contracts Finance and Business Development teams. Provides critical financial sales metrics for GA-ASI to improve the overall profitability departmental efficiencies ROI analysis pricing and estimating and other critical financial/business case modeling assignments.
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working in a fast-paced/dynamic environment. Self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to function independently meet deadlines and achieve commitments. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to use them in informing presenting negotiating and problem solving with a wide range of individuals (both internal and external).DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interface with several internal functional groups as well as outside vendors to gather data build business models and ad hoc analysis.
- Monitor international sales forecasts and other sales operations metrics.
- Comfortable briefing C-Level audience and external stakeholders.
- Structured problem solving skills expert Excel and/or Access skills.
- Develop and maintain financial models. Prepares reports charts presentations and graphs of findings using excel access and applicable tools.
- Conduct market and parametric studies to develop and establish market position product offering and support of standardized pricing models.
- Develops business-cases and support sales operations with data analytics and datamining.
- Expected to maintain a productive and safe working environment in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Responsible for observing all laws regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Focus on margin improvements value-based pricing and building international market share.
- Typically requires a bachelors degree and 10 or more years of experience in finance economics or business administration in a manufacturing environment. Equivalent experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Must have knowledge and competence in the concepts principles and standard practices in value-based pricing and strong financial acumen.
- Must have experience negotiating and comfortable working in an international business environment and be able to analyze and solve a variety of complex pricing requests.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and communication skills both verbal and written and be computer literate with advanced knowledge of computer applications relevant to the position including spreadsheet database and parametric estimating applications (advanced Excel skills required).
- Must be able to work extended hours when required to meet deadlines.
- Foreign language skills a plus.
- Bachelor of Science degree Finance Math Business Administration.
- MBA preferred.
- Minimum 7+ years specific professional experience in;
- Financial Analysis with International Exposure
- Business Case Development/Modeling Experience
- Financial Simulations Profitability Modeling
- Customer-Facing/Presentation Skills
- Established Sales Ops/Sales Finance experience
- International and/or commercial pricing experience
- Banking/risk assessment
- International pricing and contract negotiation experience
- Customer presentation experience
- Some supervisory/manager experience
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
International Pricing Sales Operations Analyst job at General Atomics
Apply for this International Pricing Sales Operations Analyst position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.