Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
Senior Avionics Technician Systems Integration Lab
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
| General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a world leader in proven reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.|
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an opportunity for an Senior Avionics Technician to join our Systems Integration Lab Software Team.
Performs or assists in fabrication modification assembly installation operations repair and maintenance of moderately complex laboratory experimental and commercial equipment. Consults on the design of equipment or tests; sets up and conducts moderately complex experiments and tests. Records and summarizes data.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fabricates assembles modifies and installs laboratory equipment experimental apparatus or commercial hardware of moderate complexity.
- Operates specialized laboratory or experimental equipment; collects and summarizes data.
- Sets up moderately complex experiments and/or tests; checks out and calibrates equipment prior to experimentation and data acquisition; conducts tests and experiments following operating procedures.
- Identifies operation or equipment problems and reports deficiencies.
- Records and reduces experimental and test data using mathematical computations; prepares tables plots and input for written report. Maintains and repairs laboratory and experimental equipment.
- Responsible for observing all laws regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Performs housekeeping and cleanup duties as required
- May provide guidance or training to other technicians.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires associates degree or equivalent with training from the military and/or a trade school and twelve or more years of experience. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Ability to train and lead others.
- Proficient in computer operations and applications pertinent to the field. Analytical ability to interpret detailed instructions drawings and specifications.
- Competencies to define problems collect data establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Ability to diagnose complex mechanical/electrical problems and find effective solutions.
- Communication skills necessary to write and record precise information and submit reports.
- Special skills and expertise to use complex equipment or experimental techniques.
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
Senior Avionics Technician Systems Integration Lab job at General Atomics
Apply for this Senior Avionics Technician Systems Integration Lab position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.