Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
Field Engineer Lead
Ft Campbell, KY
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a world leader in proven reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
This position following established policies and practices provides leadership and direction to employees in the installation operation maintenance repair and modification of assigned equipment. Troubleshoots technical problems and issues determines technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications and recommends actions to company or customer representatives for product solution. Assesses product needs in accordance with customer specifications. Coordinates the development of and conducts technical training and product briefings with customers vendors and company representatives. Acts as local on-site company representative with customers. Ensures technical quality is maintained.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides guidance and training to customers in establishing operation maintenance and inspection procedures and techniques. Analyzes equipment failures to determine cause and recommends corrective action.
- Advises and assists in effecting design changes to improve equipment efficiency and/or reduce cost of operation.
- Devises and implements preventive maintenance programs and keeps performance and maintenance records on equipment. Coordinates off-site logistics requirements including but not limited to parts shipments to and from the off-site location. Coordinates off-site support requirements when assigned to the home office.
- May participate in the planning attraction selection retention and development of human resources to ensure the availability of the required management professional and technical talent.
- Responsible for observing all laws regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to maintain a productive and safe working environment in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires a bachelors degree in engineering or a related technical field and six or more years of progressive technical experience in aviation maintenance with some military aviation experience. Equivalent experience in aviation maintenance may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the practices and procedures of aviation maintenance as well as leadership skills including organizing planning scheduling and coordinating workloads to meet established deadlines or milestones.
- Must possess the ability to resolve supervisory and technical problems and serve as on-site spokesperson. Good communication leadership and interpersonal skills are required to enable an effective interface with others. Customer focused must be able to work on a self-initiated basis and in a team environment and able to work extended hours and travel as required.
Security Clearance: Yes
Travel Percentage: 25% - 50%
Field Engineer Lead job at General Atomics
Apply for this Field Engineer Lead position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Now Hiring, Boise ID
Premier Aviation Company has Many Career Opportunities Available-View & Apply Now
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.