Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
Sr SAP MRO Service Management & Plant Maintenance Analyst
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics (GA) and its affiliated companies is one of the worlds leading resources for high-technology systems development ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to remotely piloted aircraft airborne sensors and advanced electric electronic wireless and laser technologies.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior SAP MRO (Maintenance Repair and Overhaul) Service Management and Plant Maintenance Analyst to join our Program Aftermarket and Flight Ops team in San Diego CA. This team supports customer program management organization government and commercial aftermarket businesses including End Asset Sustainment value stream as well as spare planning and provisioning team across all of General Atomics and Affiliates. This team also supports various flight operations business functions in addition to strategic business development organizations. Functional and technical scope of work expands beyond SAP and into Oracle Apex applications Commercial Off-the-Shelf applications and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gathers requirements develops and documents designs configures and unit tests the SAP Service Management and Plant Maintenance functionality in SAP.
- Develops test procedures and coordinates testing of changes with process owners. Follows established change control procedures to move any changes to production.
- Researches and resolves issues with the Service Management / Plant Maintenance functionality in SAP. Coordinates closely with the other SAP Analysts to ensure that solutions developed will meet customers needs.
- Works with process owners functional analysts and project team members to blueprint and implement Service Management / Plant Maintenance functionality on SAP projects.
- Keeps up-to-date with new SAP Service Management and Plant Maintenance related developments to ensure that functionality is implemented in the optimal manner.
- Provides direction to less experienced staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires a bachelors degree in information technology or related field along with nine or more years of progressive experience in SAP business analysis SAP configuration or related experience. Equivalent professional experience may be substituted in lieu of education.Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of SAP principles theories concepts and techniques.
- Experience with Maintenance/Repair/Overhaul business process and solution in Aerospace and Defense industry is a plus.
- Understanding of SAPs CAMS (Manufacturing Execution System) is a plus.
- Experience with FIORI is a plus.
- Experience with the Enterprise Asset Management functionality in SAP is a plus.
- ABAP debugging skills are essential.
- SAP functional experience in government contract companies (prime or sub) is a plus.
- Team player with positive attitude is a must.
- Must have good leadership skills including planning scheduling risk management and coordinating work assignments to meet project milestones or established completion dates.
- Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them in an evolving environment while contributing to the development of new processes.
- Must be customer focused and possess: (1) the ability to identify and analyze issues and develop solutions to a variety of highly complex and diverse problems; (2) excellent analytical verbal and written communication skills to accurately document report and present findings; (3) excellent interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of employees management and external contacts; (4) the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information; and (5) excellent computer skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment and to work extended hours as required.
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: None
Sr SAP MRO Service Management Plant Maintenance Analyst job at General Atomics
Apply for this Sr SAP MRO Service Management & Plant Maintenance Analyst position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.