Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
EXPERIENCED Governement Property Administrator PART TIME
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a world leader in proven reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
Under minimal direction this position exercises considerable latitude for administering property control program activities to ensure continual accountability of government associate contractor or company property in accordance with applicable government regulations or corporate policy. Maintains property accountability records and determines condition and arranges disposal of surplus or obsolete material or equipment. Conducts property audits; provides leadership on government regulations pertaining to property accountability; develops and implements property administration policy and procedure; and prepares periodic and special purpose reports. Responsible for decisions that may impact the companys ability to achieve goals critical to the major objectives of the organization. May serve as prime consultant to management and external spokesperson for the organization on highly significant matters. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administers property control program activities to ensure continual accountability of government associate contractor or company property in accordance with applicable government regulations or corporate policy.
- Maintains property accountability records and determines condition and arranges disposal of surplus or obsolete material or equipment.
- Identifies government property issues and provides leadership in developing innovative solutions to problems of unusual complexity.
- Develops and implements property administration policy and procedure.
- Conducts property audits; provides leadership on government regulations pertaining to property accountability.
- Maintains an awareness of regulatory changes and their impact on contracts.
- Prepares periodic and special purpose reports.
- May provide consultation to management on government property issues and represent the organization as a prime contact with customers and outside organizations on highly significant matters.
- Provides leadership to less experienced staff.
- Participates in the selection development and training of staff.
- Maintains the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for observing all laws regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Typically requires education/formal training equivalent to the completion of a Bachelors degree in Business Administration management or related field and fifteen or more years progressive experience in government property administration. Equivalent professional experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Must demonstrate an expertise of government property administration principles theories and concepts as well as a strong understanding of property administration practices techniques and standards.
- Must possess: (1) the ability to exercise independent judgment in solving unusually complex tasks and issues; (2) exceptional organizational verbal and written communication skills to accurately document report and present findings; (3) excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interface with all levels of employees including management and outside representatives; and (4) strong computer skills.
- The ability to work independently or lead in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours and travel as required.
- May require a valid California drivers license with a good driving record verified by the DMV.
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
EXPERIENCED Governement Property Administrator PART TIME job at General Atomics
Apply for this EXPERIENCED Governement Property Administrator PART TIME position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.