Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics (GA) and its affiliated companies is one of the worlds leading resources for high-technology systems development ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to remotely piloted aircraft airborne sensors and advanced electric electronic wireless and laser technologies.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join a dynamic full-cycle recruiting team supporting world class technology developed by General Atomics (GA) and its affiliated companies. This position works under general direction in a high-volume fast paced corporate environment with considerable experience in sourcing screening qualifying interviewing and candidate relationship management. A successful team member must be able to prioritize competing demands while being adaptable and flexible to constant changing business requirements in a highly technical environment.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Collaborates and participates in strategic meetings with multiple client groups to assess recruitment needs while providing excellent customer service.
- Creates and modifies job descriptions to ensure that they accurately reflect job requirements and demonstrate a professional consistent and marketable work product.
- Administers a wide degree of creative sourcing and recruiting strategies to identify select and pipeline top global talent.
- Acts with integrity in maintaining data in the applicant tracking system (Kenexa Brass Ring) ensuring information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Provides an efficient and high quality candidate experience at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Conducts structured interviews while teaming with managers to ensure comprehensive interviews are being executed with efficiency.
- Compiles candidate application information including reference checks salary skill level interview feedback to ensure quality and fit of hire.
- Provides guidance to hiring managers on offer recommendations by analyzing internal equity and external market data.
- Negotiates complex offers with final candidates by evaluating various employment factors such as job experience education/training skills knowledge abilities and other pertinent data.
- Participates in events such as job fairs college relations and community outreach as well as understands and applies knowledge of the Companys Affirmative Action Plan (AAP).
- Adheres to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) processes along with company policies practices procedures and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and other required federal and state laws.
- Provides direction to support staff and may provide direction to less experienced professional staff.
- Will travel to various company facilities and recruiting events as needed. (Ability to travel 50-75% of the time is required).
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Human Resources Organizational Development or a related discipline and three or more years of progressive professional experience in a Human Resources department. May substitute a certificate in human resources from a recognized organization and/or equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Experience in Military or Avionics recruiting highly desired.
- Must have a general knowledge of human resource principles theories and concepts and a general understanding of practices techniques and standards.
- Demonstrated ability with server-based applicant tracking system preferably Kenexa BrassRing.
- Ability to identify issues and develop solutions to a variety of problems of diverse scope and complexity. Excellent analytical verbal and written communication skills to accurately document report and present findings to a variety of audiences including senior management and senior external parties.
- Capability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Ability to create and manage strategic partnerships and drive the hiring process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to influence and guide all levels of employees including senior managers and senior external parties.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information while initiating planning and managing recruitment projects.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours and travel as required. (Ability to travel 50-75% of the time is required).
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: 50% - 75%
Talent Acquisition Specialist job at General Atomics
Apply for this Talent Acquisition Specialist position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Now Hiring, Boise ID
Premier Aviation Company has Many Career Opportunities Available-View & Apply Now
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.