Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
Associate Manufacturing Engineer
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a world leader in proven reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Manufacturing Engineer located in Poway CA supporting GCS Integration. Under general supervision and with on-going review this position supports the manufacturing engineering staff in the analysis investigation and resolution of routine engineering problems of limited scope. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Applies basic technical knowledge to analyze investigate and resolve assigned routine engineering problems.
- Performs functional testing of equipment and systems by utilizing standard engineering and scientific principles.
- Obtains and analyzes manufacturing and test data.
- Develops appropriate documentation of findings and implemented solutions and communicates results to manufacturing engineering staff. May be required to make technical presentations.
- Maintains the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Responsible for developing work instructions to guide technicians in the assembly of assigned products.
- Continuously improves assigned manufacturing processes to improve safety quality efficiency and lead time.
- Dispositions non-conforming products.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for observing all laws regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordnce with established operating procedures and practices.
- Typically requires a bachelors degree in engineering or a related technical discipline from an accredited institution.
- Must have a basic understanding of engineering concepts principles and theory
- Demonstrates the ability to follow and apply basic engineering knowledge adapt standard techniques and utilize the required diagnostics tools and equipment while ensuring safety and regulatory compliance
- Must be able to understand new concepts quickly and apply them accurately throughout an evolving environment.
- Good communication computer and interpersonal skills are required to enable an effective interface with other professionals to produce appropriate documentation and to present results to a limited internal audience
- Must be able to work both independently and on a team
- Able to work extended hours as required
Security Clearance: Desired
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
Associate Manufacturing Engineer job at General Atomics
Apply for this Associate Manufacturing Engineer position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.