Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Grey Aviation Jobs
Director of Student Services Registrar
Ft Worth, TX
Salary Annual: USD
Director of Student Services / Registrar
Fort Worth, TX / Afghanistan
Grey Aviation is actively searching for an experienced, aviation related, Student Services / Registrar who meets our high standards of aviator skills, safety, professionalism and customer focus. As the industry leader in armed aircraft training, operations, surveillance and support, Grey Aviation’s vision is to leverage new technology and innovative ideas to develop customer tailored capabilities within a challenging global environment.
Responsible for all USAF and International Military Student support (lodging / transportation issues), training records, and scheduling. Coordinate student support services for USAF and International Military Students. Interface with AFSAT POCs for student support purposes. In-process and out-process students. Update and publish training schedules. Maintain all training records and documentation in accordance with AETCI 11-2AA V2. Provide Prime Contractor / USG Customer copies of student accounting report, student evaluation of training, and copies of all training records (including graduation certificates) within contractual timelines.
Provide administrative support for the instructor cadre and staff. Employees may be assigned other duties, as directed by management.
Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all Grey Aviation and Governmental Policies, Procedures, and Compliance Regulations (internal and external).
• 21 years of age
• US Citizenship
• Current US Passport
• Valid State Driver’s License
• Read, write, speak and understand English
• Must meet all medical deployment standards
• Ability to possess firearms
• BA/BS in a related field. Relevant work experience may substitute for required education.
• MA/MS in Education preferred
• 5 years experience managing / maintaining group aviation training, documentation, record keeping
• Experience with International Military Training / Cross Cultural communication preferred
• 5 years prior Military Experience (preferred)
• Prior experience as Principle Registrar managing a DOD school / Military Training Program (preferred)
• Current and thorough understanding of DOD regulations regarding aviation record documentation and distribution
• Knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products
Licensing, Certification Requirements:
• Microsoft Office Expert Certification (preferred)
• This classification can be expected to perform in an office setting and requires a wide degree of flexibility within the scope of physical movements and postures normally associated with these types of environments. May be required to stand for extended periods of time and / or lift objects whose weights exceed 50 pounds.
• The diversity of work conditions may range from an environment where there is little or no physical discomfort to an environment where inclement weather may subject individual to severe changes or temperatures, wind, rain, etc. May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a US DOD Secret Security Clearance (TS/SCI preferred)
• Pre-employment drug testing and a medical exam administered by Grey Aviation
• Criminal history records check and a background check will be performed.
This position requires a current / active Secret US Security Clearance. US Citizenship is required as this position needs an active US Security Clearance for employment. Non-citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations, and drug involvement.
To conform to US Government export regulations, applicant must be a US citizen, lawful permanent resident of the US, protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the US Department of State.
Grey Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity or any other protected status pursuant to applicable local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation.
US Security Clearance Required: Secret (TS/SCI preferred)
Travel: Yes, 75% of the Time
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Director of Student Services Registrar job at Grey Aviation
Apply for this Director of Student Services Registrar position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.