Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Application Software Development ERP Summer College Intern
[[title]] in [[location]]
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Programming experience with Databases such as Oracle, MySQL or SQLServer.
2. Strong analytical and debugging skills.
3. Good communication skills and ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks working in a team environment.
Education and Requirements:
1. Must be currently pursing a bachelor or masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related program. May 2018 graduates will also be considered.
2. Cumulative 3.25 gpa or higher required and must be listed on the submitted resume
3. Solid understanding of Programming concepts and databases (Oracle/SQL Server/MQSQL) required.
5. Working experience or knowledge of SQL statements, PL/SQL stored procedures preferred.
6. Experience with SAP ABAP, PI, BPM, Fiori, BCM or Hybris is a plus.
7. Coursework in ERP/SAP or completion of any SAP University Alliance approved courses a plus.
8. Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office required. Exposure to MS Project and Visio a plus.
9. Must have transportation to and from work for the duration of the internship.
1. SAP Project implementation experience.
2. SAP ABAP Development experience.
3. Experience with SAP PI/PO.
4. Experience with SAPUI5 and OData services.
5. Experience with HANA development platform.
6. Mobile App development experience.
Languages Required (in addition to English): [[cusLanguage]]
Requisition Number: [[id]]
Percentage of Travel: [[custravRequired]]
Employment Type: [[filter2]]
Number of Openings: [[numberOpenings]]
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.
Legal Information | Site Utilities | Contacts | Sitemap
Copyright © 2014 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. All Rights Reserved. A General Dynamics Company.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the worlds most technologically-advanced business jet aircraft
Application Software Development ERP Summer College Intern job at Gulfstream Aerospace
Apply for this Application Software Development ERP Summer College Intern position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.