Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
ERP Basis & Security Summer College Intern
[[title]] in [[location]]
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be working with the ERP Basis & Security team helping maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot the SAP ERP environment. This internship provides an opportunity to interface with many different departments across the enterprise. Primary duties will include assisting the ERP Basis & Security team to maintain, test, and document the application environment. This position assists the ERP team that is responsible for supporting Business Technology Solutions, and sustaining activities across all business units.
1. Learns how to maintain the SAP application environment to minimize downtime and performance impacts to the business.
2. Assists with system monitoring and reporting needs of the team.
3. Helps to coordinate the resolution of trouble tickets from the business with the assistance of team members.
4. Works with on-going implementation team to support them in issue resolution and ensures they adhere to the programs documented processes for environment management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
1. Currently seeking a bachelors or masters degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics, or relevant degree field in a full time capacity. May 2018 graduates will also be considered.
2. Must have a 3.0 cumulative gpa or higher at the time of application, and it must be noted on the resume submitted.
3. Must have your own reliable transportation to and from work for the duration of the internship.
4. Must be a current Junior level or above by January 2017.
1. Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
2. Knowledge of programming, system maintenance, and technical problem solving.
3. Ability to be a self-starter, motivated to figure out resolutions to complex problems
4. Candidate will be working in a team environment and will need to have the ability to jump in an be a part of the team
5. Ability to create and maintain detailed documentation.
Languages Required (in addition to English): [[cusLanguage]]
Requisition Number: [[id]]
Percentage of Travel: [[custravRequired]]
Employment Type: [[filter2]]
Number of Openings: [[numberOpenings]]
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.
Legal Information | Site Utilities | Contacts | Sitemap
Copyright © 2014 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. All Rights Reserved. A General Dynamics Company.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the worlds most technologically-advanced business jet aircraft
ERP Basis and Security Summer College Intern job at Gulfstream Aerospace
Apply for this ERP Basis & Security Summer College Intern position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.