Aircraft Structures Mechanic Featured
- Lake City, Florida
- Job ID
Aircraft Structures Mechanic job at HAECO Americas in Lake City FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Structures Mechanic is responsible to inspect overhaul repair modify and troubleshoot airframe parts systems and components. The Structures Mechanic is responsible to perform work within estimated time and within HAECO Airframe Services ("HAECO") FAA and customer standards of quality.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Effectively communicate with and assist Aircraft Engineers in the development of repair solutions and modifications for transport category aircraft.
2. Fabricate parts and assemblies.
3. Inspect overhaul repair modify and troubleshoot airframe parts systems and components.
4. Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
5. Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
6. Perform work within estimated hours.
7. Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
8. Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
9. Use and operate ground support equipment as applicable and if qualified in a safe manner.
10. Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
11. Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching counseling and guidance.
12. Interface effectively with members of management other departments and co-workers.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Two (2) or more years aircraft structural overhaul experience FAA Airframe certificate or successful completion of an Aircraft Structural Training Program.
3. Must provide own tools as required on company tool list.
4. Language (read write speak and understand English)
1. FAA Airframe and Powerplant or FAA Airframe certificate
HAECO Americas Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.