Rn Tennessee Permanent Flight Nurse Job Featured
- Hendersonville, Tennessee
- Job ID
Rn Tennessee Permanent Flight Nurse Job job at HCA in Hendersonville TN
Description, duties, responsibilities
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare weare committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We carelike family! Advance your career as a Flight Nurse today with TriStarCentennial Medical Center. We are committed toproviding our employees with the support they need. At Centennial MedicalCenter we offer an array of medical dental and vision packages as well asseveral add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to youand your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto Home and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a FlightNurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients withhigh quality efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to supporteach other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patientcare is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Job Summary:
- As a Flight Nurse you will be expected to deliver excellent clinical care to patients in the critical care transport realm while ensuring the practice of safety to the highest.
- You will provide clinical excellence in patient care during all phases of the transport from initial contact until care is relinquished to appropriate team members of the accepting medical facility.
- Delivery of this practice is accomplished by acquiring and maintaining a strong knowledge base in emergency and critical care practice.
- You will acquire and maintain extensive knowledge of policies procedures and protocols related to the flight program.
- You will acquire and maintain the ability to stabilize and manage patients through all phases of flight in air transport from a field emergency response or an inter-hospital transport.
- You will acquire and maintain knowledge applicable to sections of the Federal Aviation Administration regulations.
- You will actively participate in Pre and Post Flight Briefings with all team members which may include communication specialists.
- You will be an active participant in public education programs and public relations functions.
- You will maintain a readiness to fly culture ensuring restocking of flight bag and aircraft clean and operational equipment timely shift checks and briefings while always demonstrating a safe approach to all environments. It all startedhere! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagshiphospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgicalprograms including behavioral health 24-hour emergency heart and vascularimaging neurosciences oncology orthopedics pediatrics rehabilitationsleep disorder and womens services. Centennial Medical Centers 43-acrecampus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart and Vascular CenterTriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute TriStar CentennialWomens Hospital The Childrens Hospital at TriStar Centennial Sarah CannonCancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar CentennialParthenon Pavilion. HCA Healthcare has beencontinually named a Worlds Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In2018 HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the deliveryof charitable care uninsured discounts and other uncompensated expenses. Be part of anorganization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications forour Flight Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptlycontacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar inpatient care!
- 3 years of critical or acute care RN experience preferred
- Current RN licensure in TN or approved compact state
- Current drivers license; EVOC if operating AMGH Emergency Response Vehicle
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) certifications - BCLS ACLS PALS
- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider - Provided During Orientation
- Transport Provider Advanced Trauma Course (TPATC) within 1 year of hire date
- Specialty certification (CFRN) within 2 years of hire dateWe are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the basis of race religion color national origin gender sexualorientation age marital status veteran status or disability status.Notice Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process no ...
HCA Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.