Aircraft Quality Control Chief Inspector Featured
- Panama City, Florida
- Job ID
Aircraft Quality Control Chief Inspector job at HELITECH INC in Panama City FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Direct and plan inspection standards methods & procedures used by ASIC, comply with all applicable FAA aircraft manufacturing specification and ASIC approved repair procedures.
- Ensure quality control standards for all inspections so that work performed meets or exceeds FAA standards.
- Ensure that proper inspection records & reports are accurately completed.
- Final inspection of all paperwork and units.
- Signs and completes 8130 paperwork.
- Completes EASA Product Audits Timely.
- Completes Customer Audits timely.
- Performs Yearly Audits for Vendors.
- Instructs technicians on DAP Quality processes and protocol.
- Monitors shop floor and technicians to make sure quality protocol is maintained.
- Inspects and reviews closed Work Orders before filed.
- Performs quality assurance checks on technicians testing components.
- Possess a valid FAA Inspection Authorization Certificate for at least 3 years and have experience performing and or inspecting A/C major modifications and upgrades & experience completing the required FAA paperwork.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.