Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
The position works with maintenance control, maintenance managers and technicians and is responsible for planning and scheduling line maintenance in compliance with FAA, manufacturers and company requirements.
- Plan and schedule maintenance: Review planned maintenance work packages and ensures manpower and resources, including spares and tooling, are available to acquit all planned tasks.
- Monitor Aircraft planned check times on all aircraft work packages to ensure planned hours are updated with actual hours as checks progress. Refine manpower estimates as checks are accomplished to improve efficiencies.
- Monitor maintenance due times and work requests, planning and scheduling as required. Working closely with other company departments (Central Planning) to assure scheduled work meets expected daily agreed levels (MOU)
- Work directly with line stations for the planning and accomplishment of scheduled maintenance items at each station.
- Accurately plan and forecast projected scheduled maintenance in a timely manner.
- Create flowcharts and graphs of projected planned maintenance requirements.
- Review previous days maintenance packages and generate appropriate reports for productivity levels, unassigned or deferred work, spares inabilities etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Managers
- High School or higher education required
- Strong aircraft maintenance background, Airframe and Power plant License preferred
- Successfully complete a DOT pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and co-workers; stand, bend, and reach in order to maintain files; sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read and interpret aircraft maintenance technical data and work packages.
- Ability to use office based equipment such as computer systems with Excel and Word, printers, copiers etc
- Ability to file documents and maintain a file system
- Must have good organizational skills, as well as excellent verbal and written skills
- Planning experience preferred.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Required Training and Shift
To be discussed at time of interview (TBD)
Maintenance Planner job at Hallmark Aviation Services
Apply for this Maintenance Planner position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.