Quality Assurance Inspector Urgent
- Mcclellan, California
- Job ID
Quality Assurance Inspector job at Helimax Aviation Inc in Mcclellan CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Essential Duties Include:
- Ensure all maintenance performed, materials used, and procedures followed are in accordance with Company approved/accepted, as applicable, manuals, and the Operations Specifications.
- Conduct RII Inspections designated/authorized in accordance with the procedures contained in the General Maintenance Manual.
- Perform the “Buy-Back” inspection of aircraft repairs or engine, propeller or component changes affected during line maintenance operation(s).
- Maintain required documentation to ensure it is signed off in accordance with the procedures contained in the General Maintenance Manual.
- Perform required internal and external audits for compliance with the Company’s audit program with the ability to perform root cause analysis, assessment of risk, and ability create corrective action plans.
- Analyze all relevant data and circulate it within the company for information, with recommendations for improvement in quality standards as required.
- Audit Company aircraft documentation for compliance, follow-up of non-compliance findings, and review corrective actions.
- Occasional travel to audit sites away from main base.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three or more years of Quality Assurance and or Quality Control experience required.
- Must hold a valid A&P Certificate with appropriate ratings.
- Must hold the appropriate certificates and ratings to serve as an RII Inspector.
- Possess a working knowledge and understanding of Federal Aviation Regulations (14 CFRs), with the ability to learn Company manuals and the Operations Specifications.
- Analytical capabilities, ability to recognize non-conformities and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, MS Excel) and ability to use the Company’s maintenance record data base system.
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Competitive wages – salary commensurate with experience. Generous benefit package.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA):https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppa.htm
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA): https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmla.htm
Helimax Aviation Inc Company Overview
Based in McClellan, CA Helimax Aviation Inc. offers a wide variety of helicopter services World-Wide to include Tower Construction, Concrete, Wire Pulling, HVAC/Rooftop, Rock/Rock Levees/Trees, Ski Lift Construction, Firefighting, Seeding/Fertilizing, Utility Pole Setting, Marine Salvage, High Altitude Operations, Frost Control, Charter, Snow Surveys, and Power Line Patrol. Helimax holds FAA Part 135, 133, 137, and 145 certificates.