Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Contracts Administrative Assistant
Founded in 1946 and headquartered in Milford, New Hampshire (USA), Hitchiner Manufacturing Co., Inc. is the premier supplier of complete-to-print, high-volume, complex thin-wall investment castings and fully-finished casting-based subassemblies and components to industry. The company leads the industry in volume production, reduced lead-times and just-in-time manufacturing. Hitchiner produces castings in hundreds of different alloys for a broad spectrum of global markets and customers that include the leaders in the automotive, aerospace, and other industries.
- Identifies for legal review sales order contract amendments to identify supplier’s/customer’s terms and conditions that are not in compliance with company policy.
- Authorizes purchase orders and sales order acceptance, identifying to stakeholders in advance any unusual terms or conditions of the contract to ensure that all terms and conditions are met.
- Coordinates the execution of contracts and documentation of changes.
- Reviews changes or modifications to contract when requested internally, by the customer or by the supplier, including monitoring of customer websites to review revisions to documents appearing thereon for potential impact on company’s performance requirements related to existing contracts.
- Reviews current contracts and identifies for supplier quality engineers, sales engineers and purchasing potential areas of company and/or supplier noncompliance with contract provisions.
- Reviews, coordinates and communicates all technical issues or customer and/or supplier set up issues that impact operations.
- Assures configuration management is in place according to ISO 10007.
- Manages configuration management (identification, control, status and audit).
- Coordinates the appropriate team to identify the documents to be controlled per agreement terms and conditions.
- Performs regular audits to review latest documents, as required by contract, are contained in the document library.
- Reports any unusual circumstance or condition to management.
- Follows standard practices and procedures as outlined by management.
- Communicates extensively with sales personnel and other internal departments regarding contractual issues.
- Manages and executes the order acceptance process into business system.
- Maintains databases, including contracts database, with all information and identified records to be kept.
- Interacts daily with sales and procurement personnel.
- Works with multiple business functions in a self-directed, not prescribed, work environment.
- Leverages internal networks to complete tasks; present ideas persuasively; gains the support and assistance of others who have a stake in the outcome.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of the federal government contract process, e.g., FARS and DFARS.
- Prepares periodic reports to keep management fully informed of progress.
- Responsible for timely completion of customer certifications and representations, including NAFTA certifications.
- Perform other functions as assigned.
- Ensure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with the Company’s Code of Conduct.
- BS/BA Degree preferred.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in administering and/or interpreting contracts. Paralegal experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office applications, and organizing data in a useful format.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and prioritize projects.
- Ability to work effectively in a team/collaborative environment.
- Ability to handle multiple issues simultaneously and effectively.
- Ability to maintain discretion, tact and poise to work with confidential company information.
- Continual attention to detail.
- Independent judgment and decision making abilities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visit us for a current list of available positions and additional application instructions at www.hitchiner.com and please reference Avjobs when applying.
This Job Report is to be considered - Newsworthy Aviation Employment Information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the Job Report Network. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this company's web site for additional details and information.
Contracts Administrative Assistant job at Hitchiner Manufacturing
Apply for this Contracts Administrative Assistant position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 76,740 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 76,740
aviation jobs available. 70,720 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.