Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Founded in 1946 and headquartered in Milford, New Hampshire (USA), Hitchiner Manufacturing Co., Inc. is the premier supplier of complete-to-print, high-volume, complex thin-wall investment castings and fully-finished casting-based subassemblies and components to industry. The company leads the industry in volume production, reduced lead-times and just-in-time manufacturing. Hitchiner produces castings in hundreds of different alloys for a broad spectrum of global markets and customers that include the leaders in the automotive, aerospace, and other industries.
Prime Responsibilities and Major Factors in Evaluating Performance:
- Network administration (including backup, security management, user account management, email systems, internet access, remote access, office systems).
- Deploy, maintain and monitor network devices.
- Administer email servers and domains.
- Support all users in the use of company standard software utilities.
- Maintain network and computer-based security systems.
- Maintain antivirus, antispam and other related software.
- Troubleshoot, repair and replace server and network infrastructure equipment.
- Administer network software, files, and security systems.
- Administer network user accounts, including the creation, deletion and maintenance of all user accounts and passwords in Active Directory and the email system (Domino, Exchange).
- Configure and maintain Active Directory service authentication and authorization.
- Evaluate hardware, software and telecommunications vendor products and recommend purchases consistent with short and long term objectives.
- Establish and implement LAN policies, procedures and standards, ensuring adherence to security procedures and conformance with information systems objectives.
- Develop and write procedures for installation, use and problem-solving of communications hardware and software.
- Planning and executing recurring system maintenance tasks, including the application of operating system patches and conducting system security audits.
- Maintain Audit Logs as requested by company auditors.
- Projects as assigned by manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with the Company’s Code of Conduct.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Specialized network training, with 2-7 years applicable network experience, including Cisco Network Devices, Windows Server NT, 2000, 2003.
- Experience with MS Exchange Administration, active directory administration, and commvault administration, required.
- A+ and Network + certifications or equivalent experience.
- Juniper Firewall, SSL-VPN Edge Security devices.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visit us for a current list of available positions and additional application instructions at www.hitchiner.com and please reference Avjobs when applying.
This Job Report is to be considered - Newsworthy Aviation Employment Information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the Job Report Network. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this company's web site for additional details and information.
Network Administrator job at Hitchiner Manufacturing
Apply for this Network Administrator position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 118,780 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 118,780
aviation jobs available. 112,696 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.