Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Founded in 1946 and headquartered in Milford, New Hampshire (USA), Hitchiner Manufacturing Co., Inc. is the premier supplier of complete-to-print, high-volume, complex thin-wall investment castings and fully-finished casting-based subassemblies and components to industry. The company leads the industry in volume production, reduced lead-times and just-in-time manufacturing. Hitchiner produces castings in hundreds of different alloys for a broad spectrum of global markets and customers that include the leaders in the automotive, aerospace, and other industries.
- Receive parts from finishing or other areas. Ensure all operations are complete and are signed off.
- Perform all required system calibrations.
- Determine parameters that need to be used for a job per outlined specification and Supplemental Quality Assurance Procedures (SQAP) then submit techniques for approval.
- Retrieve all applicable specifications, techniques and folders necessary for jobs.
- Meet all requirements/qualifications for level you are in.
- Must follow all safety requirements of job as outlined on the job safety card
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Complete all paperwork associated with the job. Correctly maintain all forms and instruction sheets
- Maintain a clean and orderly working environment
- Inform your supervisor about problems that occur
- May be required to handle hazardous waste by collecting and transferring the waste into proper containers at satellite storage areas or storage areas and assuring that the containers are properly inspected, labeled, and closed as required. Must follow correct instruction for handling hazardous waste and report any deviations to supervisor immediately. Must attend yearly instruction in hazardous waste handling and review of current procedures if job duties could affect non-compliance.
- Must possess sufficient strength and dexterity to perform the duties of the job, including the ability to lift up to 35 lbs. Must have at least 20/30 near vision (correctable) and be able to satisfactorily distinguish colors. J1@12" in at least one eye, red/green color.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visit us for a current list of available positions and additional application instructions at www.hitchiner.com and please reference Avjobs when applying.
This Job Report is to be considered - Newsworthy Aviation Employment Information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the Job Report Network. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this company's web site for additional details and information.
FPI Operator job at Hitchiner Manufacturing
Apply for this FPI Operator position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 76,740 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 76,740
aviation jobs available. 70,900 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.