Test Technician Ii Featured
- Longmont, Colorado
- Job ID
Test Technician Ii job at Honeybee Robotics in Longmont CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
F ind out what all the buzz is about! If you are looking for a career that s fast-paced and exciting then you ve come to the right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing now is a great time to join our team. We offer a robust benefits package including; paid parental leave tuition reimbursement company-paid life and disability insurance and a generous offering of health and wellness options. Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world s most advanced robotics systems for the world s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
A Test Technician assists and executes standard and custom test procedures on a variety of projects.
- General knowledge of test equipment
- LabView based Data Acquisition systems
- Motion Controllers
- Digital Multimeters
- Test anomaly and reporting
- Cable construction and test equipment fabrication
- Test support: Vibration Thermal RF Testing
- Test set development
- May be required to lift 30 lbs
- May be required to work in confined spaces
Required Experience Skills and Education:
- US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- 2+ years working in an engineering field and/or precision mechanical assembly environment
- Must have standard test equipment experience
- Must have aviation or aerospace test experience
- Thermal vacuum chamber operation experience a plus
- RF testing experience a plus
- Aerospace Workmanship Standards: J-STD-001 Space Addendum NASA STD 8739 a plus
This position will occasionally require nights and weekends. Ability to have a flexible schedule is a must.
Honeybee Robotics Ltd. i s an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race religion color sex age disability sexual orientation genetic information national origin or veteran status.
Honeybee Robotics Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.