Production Technician Ii Blind Products Hot
- Waco, Texas
- Job ID
Production Technician Ii Blind Products job at Howmet Aerospace in Waco TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Howmet Fastening Systems is looking for a Production Technician II in our Blind Products department. This role is responsible for the production of parts meeting print and specification requirements as well as the care and maintenance of equipment. The position must function as a tooling readiness specialist when directed by the Manufacturing Supervisor train other operators as required and must show by example a commitment to continuous improvement. This position will be based in our Waco TX plant.
Howmet Aerospace creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly drive build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing techniques we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensure customer success and shareholder value. Howmet Fastening Systems a business unit of Howmet holds the number one global position in aerospace fastening systems and were the North American leader in commercial transportation fasteners. Our high-tech multi-material fastening systems are found nose to tail on aircraft and aero engines. Our products are also critical components of industrial gas turbines automobiles commercial transportation vehicles and construction and industrial equipment. Headquartered in Torrance CA; HFS employs over 6000 people in 11 countries at 31 locations.
- Production of parts meeting drawing and specification requirements.
- Set-up and operation of equipment as assigned.
- Perform statistical process control measurements and calculations. Complete forms or computer entries as required.
- Order and maintain inventory levels of required tooling gages and supplies.
- Participate in assuring team tooling and material readiness. (Assemble tooling set-up kits stage raw materials and perform external setup tasks as required)
- Participate in setting and achieving team and individual productivity and quality targets.
- Participate with team in continuous improvement efforts.
- Perform machine inspections including daily weekly and monthly preventative maintenance tasks.
- Perform shop floor housekeeping duties.
- Prepare daily production reports and forms.
- Train other operators as required.
- Ensure that all work activities are performed in accordance with established safety and environmental standards.
- Maintains full compliance with Company policies and procedures and conducts all activities in accordance with the Arconic Code of Conduct.
- Demonstrates a knowledge of and commitment to lean manufacturing principles and techniques.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years mechanical experience
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder) Political Asylee or Refugee.
Howmet Aerospace Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.