- Hyannis, Massachusetts
- Job ID
Assistant job at Insight Investments Corporate Office Costa Mesa in Hyannis MA
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Actively manage the Presidents calendar schedule meetings and pro-actively resolve scheduling conflicts
- Coordinate all communication to and from President / screening calls and responding to letters and e-mails on President s behalf / wordsmithing and full documentation creation / reviewed.
- Coordinate conference / TEAMS calls / Leadership meeting setup / meeting note taker.
- Responsible for all administrative duties needed to maintain office environments
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations organizational charts reports graphics etc.
- Submit monthly expenses via Concur
- Provide alternatives for travel including airline restaurant hotels and transportation.
- Maintain files for correspondence records reports and personal matters
- Collaborate with various staff and departments in preparing special projects
- Assist in organizing events banquets and or seminars
- Organize Weekly Sales and Operations Meetings Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Assist with some personal matters
- Proficient with MS Word MS Excel MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint
- Ability to take dictation by shorthand or other note taking method
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of experience providing administrative support to high-level executives
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of experience
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain strict confidentiality on all matters (personal and professional)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain cooperative working relationships both within the company and with business associates outside the company
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously or with a team
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a highly motivated individual with a high level of initiative and an attitude of willingness to work outside defined job responsibilities
- Must be team player willing to assist others at all levels of the organization
- Experience making complex travel arrangements. Knowledge of travel policies and practices with hotels airlines etc. imperative
- On occasion be available evenings and weekends
- Ability to communicate effectively on a one-on-one basis or in group setting
Insight Investments LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion national origin gender age sexual orientation gender identity disability status as a Veteran or other protected classification.
Insight Investments Corporate Office Costa Mesa Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.