Line Ramp Services Agent All Shifts Featured
- Belgrade, Montana
- Job ID
Line Ramp Services Agent All Shifts job at Jet Aviation US in Belgrade MT
Description, duties, responsibilities
The position is required to serve the customers needs and the requirements of their aircraft in accordance with Jet Aviation policy and procedures by performing the following duties.
- Responsible for the overall operation of the flight line within established operating procedures
- Responsible for adhering to all safety policies and procedures by managing employees accordingly in the Supervisors absence
- Responsible for hangar stacking and aircraft ramp parking
- Responsible for refueling and defueling all types of aircraft on a daily basis demonstrating knowledge of specific fueling requirements
- Provides towing and disconnecting services for all types of aircrafts
- Executes hand signals in order to guide aircraft during arrivals and departures
- Provides service to aircraft using ground support equipment e.g. use of GPU for aircraft engine starts and ground power use of lavatory cart and emptying procedures etc.
- Communicates with employees and/or crew using radios in order to provide excellent customer service
- Assists in providing aircraft with ice coffee catering and other necessary services
- Provides transportation for customers and pilots to and from aircraft hotels restaurants and other parts of the airport with courtesy van or bus as needed
- Assists with aircraft and hangar cleaning as needed
- Assists with general grounds keeping (grass cutting weeding picking up paper and trash general housekeeping etc.) in natural disasters and/or as needed
- Represents Jet Aviation as one company internally and externally with industry groups regulatory bodies and the General Dynamics network
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a clean driving record
- Basic English language skills
- Good communication skills
- Common courtesy and customer orientation
- Ability to work flexible schedules and in various weather conditions as well as meeting minimum physical requirements of the job
- Must be able to obtain a certificate form NATA Line Service training program
- Must obtain an Airport ID Badge within 30 days of employment
- Must have proven knowledge of refueling procedures of general aviation aircraft and corporate aircraft as well as working knowledge of towing procedures and techniques
- Two years related experience as a line service technician and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience strongly preferred
- Customer service and safety focused
- Excellent communications customer service and people skills
- Results driven - able to execute with high personal accountability
- Strong initiative and self-direction
- Performs duties in the supervisors absence
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values (Trust Honesty Alignment Transparency)
Physical Demands / Work Environment
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to use hands to finger handle or feel reach with hands and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand walk or sit for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. The employee is frequently required to climbs ladders high spaces or stairs and/or balance stoop kneel; crouch or crawl. The employee must be able to reach overhead and below the knees including bending twisting pulling and stooping. Move lift carry push pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Specific vision required for this job include close vision distance vision color vision peripheral vision depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions although most of the time is in an office workstation shared space and/or warehouse. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate with occasional high volume when aircrafts arrive/depart. Occasional fuel fumes may permeate the workplace.
Flexibility to work different shifts weekends and holidays is an absolute must.
This is a fabulous opportunity and we look forward to hearing from you!
Jet Aviation US Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.