Client Relationship Manager Featured
- Chicago, Illinois
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Client Relationship Manager job at Jet Support Services Inc in Chicago IL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Client Relationship Manager
Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI) is seeking a well-qualified Client Relationship Manager to be based at our Chicago, IL Corporate Headquarters.
Founded in 1989, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI) is the world’s largest independent provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for aircraft engines and airframes. JSSI provides its clients with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and helicopters. JSSI serves clients around the world by managing maintenance services through its international network of technical advisors.
JSSI has always been deeply committed to providing its clients with the highest standard of service and excellence. Our management team is adding further value by developing innovative products and services and expanding into additional markets.
The mission of the Client Relationship Manager is to have primary responsibility for all aspects of client relationships within his or her assigned territory, with the exception of client matters managed by the Technical Services Team. The Client Relationship Manager consistently strives to provide outstanding service to clients, responding promptly to concerns and proactively seeking to anticipate needs. This position requires excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as outstanding people skills.
- Develop an intimate familiarity with all clients and contracts in territory.
- Handle routine client service issues relating to contract terms, payments, monthly reporting obligations, etc.
- Develop relationships with clients and become knowledgeable about their business.
- Seek new business development opportunities from clients.
- Anticipate and resolve client concerns professionally and efficiently.
- Monitor clients’ monthly reporting and payment.
- Work with the Credit and Collections Team and Accounting Department to reduce the number of late payments and accounts receivable days outstanding.
- Work with Directors of Business Development and Technical Advisors to welcome new clients to JSSI and provide new client orientation after a new sale is closed.
- Work with client, broker and new buyer at time of aircraft sale to coordinate the process of transferring contracts.
- Liaise with Contracts Specialists to assist in the coordination of new contract preparation.
- Liaise with Contracts Specialists to assist in the coordination of the transfer contract process by ensuring that there are no outstanding issues with the previous contract, informing buyers about coverage, and handing off the transfer paperwork to the Contracts Specialists for contract generation.
- Educate new clients about their coverage and contractual obligations and the company’s programs and services.
- Attend regional and national industry events to network with clients and represent the company.
1. Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ account management or equivalent experience, preferably in the aviation or financial services industries.
- Proven track record of working with demanding clients, including providing dispute resolution and resolving complex problems.
- Ability to grasp new financial and technical concepts quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and commitment to being a supportive team member.
- Ability to think quickly, handle difficult clients and “figure things out” with minimal supervision.
- Excellent computer skills (especially Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.com).
- Must be highly organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Working Environment and Conditions:
Work environment characteristics and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in this job is usually moderate.
- Domestic travel required; approximately 30 days per year.
JSSI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their online application, including resume and salary expectations to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=4a154c22-c5dd-4c85-acce-c65ac470cf10&jobId=249540&lang=en_US&source=CC2&ccId=19000101_000001
Jet Support Services Inc Company Overview
For nearly 30 years, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), has been the leading independent provider of maintenance programs to the aviation industry, covering virtually all makes and models of aircraft, engines, and APUs. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial programs and tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including business and commercial jets, turboprops and helicopters. As the creator of the revolutionary Tip-to-Tail® Program, JSSI is the only single source provider of this trademarked service. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified Technical Advisors.