Scheduler Flight Follower
- Oakland, California
- Hourly $18.00 - $22.00
- Job ID
Scheduler Flight Follower job at KaiserAir Inc in Oakland CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
KaiserAir is advertising an immediate opening for a full-time Scheduler/Flight Follower in Oakland, CA. The position reports to the Director of Operations and will have primary responsibility for: 1) Coordinating corporate travel arrangements for aircraft clients and crew; 2) Performing flight planning duties, including performance and weight and balance, and flight following procedures, as described in the KAI FAR Part 121 and 135 General Operations Manual.
Candidates meeting the qualifications for this position must submit a letter of interest and current resume to
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
A successful candidate for this position must possess the following qualities, experience and/or understanding:
- Candidates with experience scheduling corporate travel strongly preferred
- Candidates with pilot/dispatcher license strongly preferred
- Computer skills including MS Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills that include a positive outlook and sincere concern for others
- Must be able to multitask as well as being detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including weekends
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
KaiserAir Inc Company Overview
Based in Oakland, California, KaiserAir has a long history as one of the pioneers in business aviation.andnbsp; For over 65 years we have flown with a perfect safety record and now we have earned a Part 121 Air Carrier certificate which enables us to fly large airplanes with more passengers. KaiserAir is a unique company and the only full-service aviation company in the San Francisco Bay Area.andnbsp; We currently operate two FBOS (in Oakland and Santa Rosa), offering part 145 Maintenance services, Part 135 Charter, aircraft management and airplane sales.