Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
KaiserAir is advertising an immediate opening for a PART-TIME Aircraft Maintenance Technician at its Santa Rosa, CA facility.
The Aircraft Technicians’ major RESPONSIBILITY will be to perform aircraft maintenance in support of the airline operations, and other tasks as assigned in a safe, timely, and prudent manner following all FAA, company and repair station directives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The work of an Aircraft Technician includes, but is not limited to:
• The performing of skilled work in operations such as troubleshooting, fabricating, disassembling, checking, cleaning, repairing, replacing, testing, adjusting, assembling, installing, servicing, painting, towing the aircraft
• Engine run up and taxiing as required to maintain airworthiness of aircraft and their components, while undergoing service maintenance or repair
• Handling and servicing ground equipment certifying for quality of own workmanship
• Working according to company regulations
• Repair Station Manual
• KaiserAir manuals and procedures
• Instructions from a lead or manager in performing such other work as has been historically accomplished by Aircraft Technicians.
• Additional duties require the Aircraft Technician to be responsible for repairs and maintenance at locations other than Santa Rosa and always be responsible to perform housekeeping tasks around their area of work and throughout the entire facility
• The Aircraft Technician will be familiar with shipping and receiving procedures and perform these tasks as necessary.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
• Corporate and/or commercial aircraft experience preferred
• Two years of aircraft maintenance experience is desired
• Participation in KaiserAir’s approved drug testing program
• Strong work ethic
• Valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record
• Must be available weekdays, weekends and after normal business hours
Interested individuals meeting the qualifications for this position should email a letter of interest and current resume to Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No relocation provided.
This position will remain open until filled.
Additional Information: Phone Human Resources @ (510) 569-9622 ext. 212
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.