Sr Manager End Marketing Strategy Aerospace Featured
- Latrobe, Pennsylvania
- Job ID
Sr Manager End Marketing Strategy Aerospace job at Kennametal in Latrobe PA
Description, duties, responsibilities
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace earthworks energy general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 9000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $1.9 billion in revenues in fiscal 2020. Learn more at www.kennametal.com . Follow @Kennametal: Twitter Instagram Facebook LinkedIn and YouTube.
The Sr End Market Strategy Manager will identify develop and lead the global strategic marketing initiatives for Metal Cutting in the End Market of his responsibility to drive short- and long-term revenue growth and profitability. This role will develop and execute all marketing and commercialization strategies and guide execution through collaboration with the regions. The Sr End Market Strategy Manager will initiate and cultivate business development partnerships to establish long-term growth opportunities as well as develop and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders in end markets as a resource for input on product development and market trends.
- Elaborate Strategy by the End-Market and Subsegment (short mid and long term) of his responsibility and agree with the Strategic Marketing Leader and the KMT executive Leadership on the overall Metalcutting Strategy Plan.
- Initiate and operationalize a process to collect Competitive Intelligence. Analise Megatrends which could influence strategy.
- Develop plan communicate and monitor strategic initiatives as per the agreed End Market Strategy with clearly defined goals objectives and commercialization tactics to drive revenue growth in the target market segments.
- Identify end-market opportunities through developing and understanding market and competitor trends customer needs and wants and technology trends. Direct and manage inputs into the strategic roadmap including situation analysis SWOT product/technology positioning market size customer segmentation and pricing as appropriate.
- Drive execution of strategy with support from Global Product Management Commercial Sales/Operations Marketing Communications and regions/sub-segments. Define commercial marketing plans including: website refinement e-marketing campaigns printed brochures sales tools press releases customer appreciation programs and public relations to meet business objectives deadlines and budget.
- Ensure alignment with Product Marketing Engineering and rest of Commercial Excellence Team on:
a. Product Development/technology value proposition.
d. Campaigns / themes and support tools for trade shows and conferences.
e. Competitor analysis and recommendations for strategic counter tactics.
- Network with Commercial Operations/partners and customers to understand needs/motivators to use for developing the most effective strategies. Collaborate with sales management to plan and coordinate product/technology commercialization efforts aligned with end-market marketing strategies.
- 10+ years of relevant experience with demonstrated success in Sales and Marketing programs in one or multiple End Markets/Channels
- Strategic Thinking combined with sales and negotiation skills
- Successful track record of negotiating and managing strategic partnerships
- Deep understanding of cultural landscape and highly in tune with current events and trends
- Experience presenting to senior leaders.
- Proven ability to manage and lead teams toward common goals
- Global mindset; experience working across multiple geographies a plus
As part of our core values Kennametal is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all people. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
Kennametal Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.