Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Full-Time Survey Pilot
Keystone Aerial Surveys is a leading airborne data acquisition company. We are currently seeking full-time Survey Pilots to conduct survey operations in high performance Cessna 200/300 series aircraft at our headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. [This position requires residence or relocation to Philadelphia, PA area]
An ideal Keystone Aerial Survey Pilot will not only be able to fly safely and efficiently but be willing and able to learn and apply all the concepts, procedures and tasks related to aerial surveying. Pilots can expect to fly at least 300-500 hours per year and travel as necessary for the company. Pilot non-flying duties include; preparing/coordinating missions, aircraft cleaning/organizing, training, and other tasks as assigned by Flight Department management.
Two tiers of pilot positions are currently available:
Tier I Compensation: Starting salary $32,000 - $35,000 annually
Tier II Compensation: Starting salary $45,000 annually
Tier I & II requirements are as follows:
• commercial certificate with single and multi-engine instrument rating
• high-performance endorsement
• instrument current & proficient
• 30 flight hours in last 90 days (10 hours single pilot)
• Last 100 hours flown in US airspace
• hold a valid driver’s license
• ability to lift 50 pounds intermittently; sit for long periods of time in a small aircraft
• ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
In addition to the requirements listed above, qualified applicants should have proven:
• single-pilot flight experience
• experience flying in Class B airspace
• previous experience in Cessna 206/210/310 aircraft and/or previous commercial aviation experience highly preferred
• strong computer/technical skills.
• strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• attention to detail with the ability to demonstrate confidence, professionalism, high self-motivation and solid decision-making abilities
• ability or ownership of a passport
• An opportunity to see different parts of the US
• Paid in-service per diem, hotel & car accommodations
• Healthcare coverage (including medical, dental, vision & prescription)
• Paid Time Off (with the ability to earn additional “field awarded paid time off hours”)
Why work for Keystone? We offer an opportunity for pilots to utilize all their skills: cross country, IFR, high altitude, low altitude, operating in all airspace, etc. Keystone’s fleet consists only of high performance aircraft, mostly multi-engine. Our projects may require our crews to travel extensively anywhere around the United States.
In this position, pilots will be able to apply their intelligence in addition to their piloting skills to accomplish something more challenging than ‘point A to point B’ flying. We are a thriving, growing organization. This is no ordinary Part 91 job – it offers exciting flying opportunities, but involves a LOT more than flying. We are not just looking for great pilots, we are looking for great pilots who can become great survey pilots.
If you are confident that you possess the aptitude and qualifications to work for Keystone, please send your cover letter and resume – tell us specifically why you want to be a survey pilot for Keystone.
For more information or to learn more about Keystone, please visit our web site: www.kasurveys.com.
Keystone is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.