Manufacturing Manager Hot
- Minden, Nevada
- Job ID
Manufacturing Manager job at Knowles Precision Devices in Minden NV
Description, duties, responsibilities
As a division of Knowles Corporation Knowles Precision Devices (KPD) focuses on production of a wide variety of highly engineered Capacitors and Microwave to Millimeter Wave components for use in critical applications in military medical aerospace industrial electric vehicle and 5G market segments. Radar pacemakers MRI equipment satellites airplanes electric vehicles and mobile phone base stations are just a few of the places you will find our products. Our products can be found in every corner of the world from 8000ft below the earths surface to orbiting 254 miles above us on the ISS.
We are a Specialty Components manufacturer which means we choose to take on the complex challenges that come with High Reliability High Temperature High Performance and High Frequency solutions. This is built on our commitment to innovation whether it be our ongoing creativity in manufacturing high performance multi-layer ceramic capacitors or our unique ceramic formulations that allow us to provide the highest performance-for-footprint mmWave filters available
We aim to be a leader in every market we serve to the benefit of our customers and our mutual long-term success. We achieve this by:
- Understanding our customers real needs and providing products and services to meet and exceed them.
- Providing better products and services than competitors.
- Investing in product development manufacturing processes and people.
- Insisting on the highest ethical standards and a business culture of trust respect and open communication.
Overview:The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for the manufacturing operations at the Knowles Minden Facility.
Reporting Structure: This position reports to the Plant Manager.
Location: This position is based out of the Minden Nevada facility.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead with the priorities of Safety Quality Delivery Cost and People Development.
- Help develop implement and ensure adherence to standard work procedures.
- Drive productivity improvements to continue the growth of the Minden facility
- Create clear data based indicators to drive priorities on the manufacturing floor (Visual Floor)
- Mentor the manufacturing team in 5S Standard Work Root Cause Problem Solving and work cell improvements.
- Understand current capacity state and set product mix limits based on data.
- Maintain properly sized manufacturing team and cross train to avoid factory limitations due to available labor resources.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Understand and be able to implement Lean/ Toyota Production System
- Resource modeling and planned movement based upon product mix
- Create clear charts that clearly communicate the tactical needs of the factory
- Ability to model capacity and understand product mix
- 4 year degree in Business or Engineering or 6+ years of manufacturing leadership experience
- Fluent in Excel
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. without restriction to ITAR documentation and materials.
- Must be a U.S. citizen legal permanent resident refugee or asylee.
Equal Opportunity Statement: Knowles Precision Devices prohibits discrimination based on race color gender national origin age disability veteran status marital status pregnancy gender expression or identity sexual orientation or other legally protected status.
Knowles Precision Devices Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.