Lap polish Operator 3rd Shift Hot
- Syracuse, New York
- Job ID
Lap polish Operator 3rd Shift job at Knowles Precision Devices in Syracuse NY
Description, duties, responsibilities
As a division of Knowles Corporation Knowles Precision Devices (KPD) focuses on production of a wide variety of highly engineered Capacitors and Microwave to Millimeter Wave components for use in critical applications in military medical aerospace industrial electric vehicle and 5G market segments. Radar pacemakers MRI equipment satellites airplanes electric vehicles and mobile phone base stations are just a few of the places you will find our products. Our products can be found in every corner of the world from 8000ft below the earth s surface to orbiting 254 miles above us on the ISS.
We are a Specialty Components manufacturer which means we choose to take on the complex challenges that come with High Reliability High Temperature High Performance and High Frequency solutions. This is built on our commitment to innovation whether it be our ongoing creativity in manufacturing high performance multi-layer ceramic capacitors or our unique ceramic formulations that allow us to provide the highest performance-for-footprint mmWave filters available.
We aim to be a leader in every market we serve to the benefit of our customers and our mutual long-term success. We achieve this by:
- Understanding our customers real needs and providing products and services to meet and exceed them.
- Providing better products and services than competitors.
- Investing in product development manufacturing processes and people.
- Insisting on the highest ethical standards and a business culture of trust respect and open communication.
Reporting Structure:This position reports to the Production Supervisor.
Location:This position is based out of the Cazenovia NY facility.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Program and operate machines (like sputtering lapping laser-drills test etc.)
- Utilize ovens chemicals etc. to complete process of metalizing ceramic plates in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Use measuring equipment to measure a variety of attributes such as weight thickness etc.
- Interface with other employees assist supervisor to complete assignments assist in resolving problems
- Complete logs forms lists charts etc.
- Math skills such as fractions and multiplication
- Ability to use test equipment and read schematics and charts
- Exceptional mechanical dexterity
- Experience with computers measuring instruments and tools required
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Perform other related duties as required
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience operating machinery
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. without restriction to ITAR documentation and materials.
- Must be a U.S. citizen legal permanent resident refugee or asylee.
Equal Opportunity Statement:Knowles Precision Devices prohibits discrimination based on race color gender national origin age disability veteran status marital status pregnancy gender expression or identity sexual orientation or other legally protected status.
Knowles Precision Devices Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.