Mechanical industrial Engineer Featured
- Hartford, Connecticut
- Job ID
Mechanical industrial Engineer job at LT TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LIMITED in Hartford CT
Description, duties, responsibilities
Manufacture/ Industrial Engineers
ITAR requirement: GC / USC
Experience: 7-10 years
50/50: Travel to existing sites/ remote support
- Engineers complete it by going into the BOMs and retrieving the data and visit the existing manufacturing sites to confirm volumetric dimension for each part.
- To perform Plan For Every Part Coordinate the Physical and Virtual Inbound Part Flow and optimize inventory by enabling availability of Right part at Right time at Right quantity. PFEP Data Elements will be customized for this site.
- PFEP helps to improve the inbound logistics flow and ensure availability of Right part at Right time at Right quantity
- Just in Time Point of usage
- Improve manufacturing process.
- Reduction of work in process inventory
- Reduction of station starving .
- 100% Visibility of all material and activity supporting material flow
Understand Part Information Data base. Suppliers Information Data base. Assembly information.
Product and Process Information
- Cost based classification.
- Size based classification
- Variation based classification.
- Capability to work with a global team with a flexible work schedule software
- Software: MS Access Excel.
- Bachelors degree required
L&T TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LIMITED Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.