Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
LASAR, Inc would like to extend an offer to you for General Manager. The overall objectives of the position are:
1) ensuring that maintenance functions are performed in accordance with and in compliance with Company, FAA, and manufacturer's procedures;
2) creating an efficient and functioning team environment, supporting ever improving culture from Executive Team direction, and supporting colleagues to perform their job well;
3) being the champion for the Executive Team and buying into and executing the vision of Lasar so we can trust that day-to-day operations are being handled.
The General Manager's primary responsibilities include:
1. Manages Service and Avionics departments
2. Carries out LASAR Company Vision.
3. Increases effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
4. Updating Management Reporting (e.g., Master Projects List), tracking and being responsible for Service/Avionics Productivity and Realization
5. Working collaboratively with other non-reporting managers, for the overall success of the company.
6. Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
7. Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
8. Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
9. Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
10. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
11. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
12. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
13. Ensures aircraft maintenance in accordance with applicable technical data, SOPs and FAA/JAA regulations
14. Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours to set an example for other employees
15. Other duties as assigned
The General Manager must meet/maintain the following credentials:
1. High School Diploma, or relevant work experience may substitute for required education.
2. A&P License
Course completion and updated knowledge of manuals necessary to perform job:
a. Parts Manuals & Ordering Procedures
b. Maintenance Manuals
c. Engine Manuals
d. Avionics Manuals
4. Ability to lift up to 70 lbs, work on knees, bend, crouch, and reach over head
LASAR, Inc is moving fast to become the premier aircraft repair and servicing station so it’s imperative that acceptance to this offer both parties are willing to work towards a long-term employment.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.