Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
LASAR is Hiring! We are looking for a Service Manager to direct the maintenance performed at our Certified Repair Station, located in Lakeport CA.
This role will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Oversee the performance of all maintenance work and that it is done in accordance with the Repair Station Manual.
- Management of projected hours vs. actual hours on all work scopes assigned
- Supervise assigned aircraft maintenance employees
- Encourage and promote a safe work environment and general housekeeping
- Perform supervisory responsibilities for assigned employees and area(s), for example, time card approvals, yearly performance reviews, opportunities for professional development and training, contribute to personnel decisions concerning hire, fire, and disciplinary issues.
- Assist with customers in daily communications, coordinating, and follow-up for items such as time/labor/material quotes, preliminary invoices, progress updates, customer approval and debrief on work packages, resolution of squawks, and warranty issues.
- Supervise the performance of maintenance and service work packages for assigned aircraft.
- Support all other teams: parts, billing, quality, facilities, etc.
- Working knowledge to assist and coordinate special programs (i.e., Pro Parts, ESP, MSP, CASP, and others)
- Review final customer invoice as needed
- This position currently is expected to maintain a Monday thru Friday 8am – 4:45pm work schedule. In some cases, this position will require availability for after hours or weekends support
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of aircraft maintenance experience
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- A valid FAA A&P license (IA preferred)
- A valid driver’s license
- In depth familiarity with a variety of Mooney models.
- A working knowledge of applicable FAR’s (PMA & CRS preferred)
- A working knowledge of aircraft inspection programs
- Dedicated team building attributes and a team first mindset
- Interpersonal skills for working with team members and clients.
- Customer service skills needed to redirect conversations, tone, attitude, presentation and if needed defuse crisis situations.
- Demonstrate leadership and lead by example
- Strong verbal and written communication and grammar skills
- An ability to train and teach others their knowledge and experience.
- Strong organization skills
- Strong computer skills. Examples are Microsoft office suite, EBis, Quantum, and Skype for Business.
Benefits: LASAR INC offers an outstanding benefits package, including competitive wages, health insurance, 401-k matching program, paid time off, paid holidays, and much more! Details in interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Service Manager job at Lake Aero Styling And Repair
Apply for this Service Manager position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.