Contract Avionics elec Systems Engineer Special Missions Req 154841 Featured
- Savannah, Georgia
- Job ID
Contract Avionics elec Systems Engineer Special Missions Req 154841 job at LaunchTWS in Savannah GA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Avionics/Elec Systems Engineer - Special Missions
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer with extensive aerospace manufacturing experience in Savannah GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Seeking an Avionics Engineer with a demonstrated ability to design develop integrate and qualify Avionics systems for the worlds leader in vertical flight solutions. You will work with a talented team of engineers and analysts to develop technical system requirements oversee subsystem design and development and perform system integration on military and/or commercial helicopter programs.
Support the full life cycle of systems development for avionics products including concept design system architecture definition and management of requirements modeling and simulation managing suppliers managing cost and schedule sub-system and aircraft integration verification and flight testing.
Define develop and document specifications and qualify integrated system solutions for military and/or commercial aircraft.
Participate in technical reviews of military and/or commercial avionics systems.
Work with customers partner companies suppliers and technical leaders.
Provide technical support for avionics system safety and certification processes.
Lead activities such as failure Investigations root cause analysis and corrective actions lesson learned issues and design standards updates. Basic Qualifications:
ement System (Cost Account Management) is a plus
Qualifications and requirements:
Avionics development and integration experience required.
25.981 analysis experience preferred.
- 0-2+ years experience in software programming (C C++ preferred)
- Familiarity with helicopter avionics and aircraft systems is desired Desired Skills: Must be effective working in a highly collaborative team environment to accomplish program objectives. Strong teamwork organization verbal and writing skills essential.
- Knowledge of MIL Standards and digital data busses including Ethernet ARINC-429 MIL-STD-1553 0+years experience in developing and executing test procedures. Familiarity with the Black Hawk avionics and aircraft systems is desired. Knowledge of modern avionics architectures components and system and software engineering processes is preferred including knowledge of DO-178. Skills/Knowledge Preferred:
- Computer skills: MS Office DOORS software version tool
- Experience with requirements definition and analysis
- Programming skills (C C++ or similar language)
- Knowledge of MIL specs FAA Certification Standards
- Knowledge of digital data busses (ARINC 1553)
- Knowledge of test methods and lab procedures
- Experience with agile development process
- Strong teamwork organization verbal and writing skills
- Knowledge of Avionics System architecture (helicopters preferred)
- Leadership skills and experience are desired
- Basic knowledge of Earned Value Manag
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex national origin disability or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day earning you extra cash bonuses apparel and safety rewards.
If you re ready to LAUNCH your career youve found an employer that can take you to new heights.
LaunchTWS Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.