AP Mechanic Pt 145 Repair Station
- Helena, Montana
- Hourly $28.00 - $35.00
- Job ID
AP Mechanic Pt 145 Repair Station job at Leading Edge Montana Dba Exec Ai in Helena MT
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Perform maintenance /repairs on all aircraft systems in a safe and expeditious manner and within FAA, and or manufacturer’s specifications.
- Comply with Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives and FAA regulations as required.
- Must be able to perform all maintenance functions unsupervised, at any time.
- Maintain a clean and neat work area. Help with other housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Must be familiar with and be able to read and understand maintenance manuals, wiring schematics and have at minimum, basic knowledge and experience with general computer applications. (i.e., Microsoft, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Perform “on call” maintenance for airlines and transient traffic as well as company aircraft.
- Perform other activities and projects as approved by the Director of Maintenance.
- Must participate in FAA drug program and pass 10 year background check for airport access.
- Competitive Salary: (Commensurate with experience)
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical Insurance Dental & Vision available
- Paid Vacation Relocation Incentives (Eligible Individuals Only)
Job Type: Full-time
- Turbine or Jet experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Single and Twin Piston Engine Aircraft: 1 year (Required)
- Airframe and Powerplant (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Company's website: execairmontana.com
- Remote interview process
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Please send resumes and cover letters to
Leading Edge Montana Dba Exec Ai Company Overview
Founded in 1931 Exec Air Montana has been providing Air Charter, Maintenence, FBO Services to the Helena area for 90 years. We operate both charter and aeromedical operations as well as a Pt. 145 Repair Station.
- Job Feed
- News Feed