Regional Sales Manager Aviation And Critical Infrastructure Featured
- Tewksbury, Massachusetts
- Job ID
Regional Sales Manager Aviation And Critical Infrastructure job at Leidos in Tewksbury MA
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Security Detection and Automation Group has an opening for a Regional Sales Manager the United States Aviation (Airports and Airlines) and Critical Infrastructure (Non CBP) Markets.
- Achieves a booking revenue plan and sets appropriate objectives and forecasting accuracy for distributors and representatives to meet desired revenue goals. Forecasting of agents and representatives is reviewed on a monthly basis at a minimum.
- Establishes a rolling twelve (12) month bookings pipeline that is reviewed and updated on a continual basis.
- Plans a thirty six (36) month sales funnel for the region.
- Qualifies and directs sales activities for sales agents in the assigned region compliant with corporate/division guidelines.
- Understands and assimilates the latest technologies and market data to create account propositions and competitive solutions for high value opportunities.
- Establishes a communication path between the company and the customer to ensure customer satisfaction. Develops and supports timely resolution to customer issues.
- Responsible for maintaining bookings opportunities and customer contacts in the Company s customer relationship management (CRM) database.
- Identifies qualifies and negotiates channel alliances with domestic organizations (i.e. integrators manufacturers service providers) to leverage market coverage.
- Assembles and leads multi-disciplinary teams to recommend new application and product features and strategy for the strategic account or territory.
- Bachelors degree and at least 8+ years of related business development experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Aviation sales experience and domain expertise
- Organize and execute significant BD/sales activities including building pipelines assessing win probability and executing customer call plans
- Demonstrated collaboration skills and ability to interact and build relationships with key customer organizations and industry partners
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization
- Proven track record of winning new business and pipeline management across multiple customer organizations and program offices at a variety of acquisition sizes
- Experience in successfully achieving multi-million dollar new business sales quotas.
- Travel as required up to 50% per month
- Ability to use automated tools such as Microsoft Office to present ideas information and reports and a customer relationship management to track opportunities and manage pipeline.
- Ability to obtain a secret clearance
- Established relationships and experience winning new business with key domestic (United Airlines American) customers
- Advanced degree preferred
- Experience in aviation security and Critical Infrastructure market
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.