Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Applicatons Test Chief Engineer
Federal Heights, CO
The primary focus of the EBS Applications Test Chief Engineer is to lead the development and execution of the Applications Test Strategy and Roadmap. This individual will be an advocate for new technology and inspire and engage the Apps Test Team to experiment and adopt them in our projects / programs. Key efforts include:
• Develop and Execute the EBS Applications Test Roadmap, including Test Engineering, Test Automation and ETS Lab
• Collaborate with other EBS Organizations (i.e., i2, Integration, CIS, etc.) to map Application Test strategic needs into their strategies
• Collaborate with Application Functional teams to define technical test strategies and approaches
• Engage in development programs (including mentoring, pipelines, employee engagements) to serve as a test advocate.
This position will report to the EBS Applications Systems Engineering, Architecture, Performance, and Test (SEAP&T) Senior Manager.
Duties of the EBS Applications Test Chief Engineer include, but are not limited to:
• Establish the EBS Applications Test roadmap.
• Contribute to Functional/Domain test strategy and roadmaps.
• Drive flawless execution of EBS Applications programs through execution of sound and consistent Test engineering practices and common tools
• Ensure flawless interaction and coordination between the Test organization and the EBS Applications Organization
• Ensure flawless interaction and coordination between the Test organization and I2, Integration and CIS organizations
• Perform as Applications Test authority on Enterprise level boards and technical reviews.
• Ensure that technical solutions are horizontally integrated in an efficient manner across Business Areas.
• Ensure successful resolution of cross-domain/function technical issues.
• Collaborate with EBS Applications senior staff and EBS leadership team to ensure organization is aligned to and prepared to execute the strategy for EBS Applications.
• Contribute to the development of Test Engineers in the EBS Applications organization.
Ability to travel as required.
Basic Required Experience
• Demonstrated experience leading technical teams
• Understanding of state of the art technologies related to Test Services design, development, deployment, operations and maintenance.
• Demonstrated experience in developing and communicating Test strategies, plans, and roadmaps.
• Demonstrated experience working projects across dispersed organizations and geographical locations.
• Demonstrated ability to develop exceptional customer relationships
• Demonstrated experience with process improvement.
• Strong Test engineering skills
• Exceptional communications and influencing skills with executive level personnel, colleagues and subordinates.
• Demonstrated business acumen and ability to balance technical requirements with business needs.
• Working knowledge of EBS business processes and technologies.
• Demonstrated expertise across Test Engineering life-cycle from estimation through operations & maintenance.
• Test Engineering experience in multiple domains/Functions or Business Area applications.
• Demonstrated large-scale IT operations experience & responsibility.
• Outstanding business area credibility and relationships. Working experience across multiple LM Business Areas.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
City:(s): Denver, Fort Worth, King of Prussia, Littleton, Orlando, Owego
State:(s): Colorado, Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas
Applicatons Test Chief Engineer job at Lockheed Martin
Apply for this Applicatons Test Chief Engineer position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.