Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Position will be located at Shaw AFB in South Carolina and report to the C2BMC Command Center Lead located at Schriever AFB. This position is responsible as the Lead/Subject Matter Expert for leading a team of Subject Matter Experts and maintaining all C2BMC systems (hardware and software on site. Position requires the ability to manage multiple projects interacting and coordinating with various intra/inter Missile Defense Agency related organizations to include attending conferences and briefings on behalf of C2BMC Operations at site. Candidate must also possess the ability to brief both program management and customer leadership.
• Position is primarily Mon - Fri however after hour and weekend support may be required to meet operational mission requirements.
• Other duties as assignedBasic Qualifications
• Experienced in Project Management Planning technical troubleshooting and resource management
• Experience with operations and maintenance of large-scale computer and communications systems/networking environment
• Effective communications and ability to brief technical system and network issues and overall system reports to program management and customer leadership using appropriate tools such as Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint
• Candidate must be a self-starting problem solver with the ability to work with military and civilian personnel in a potential high stress situation with limited supervision.Desired skillsDesired Skills:
• Previous experience in Systems Administration/Engineering in an O&M environment
• Previous experience and knowledge of C2BMC Systems or Missile Defense
• Generator and HVAC and overall facilities coordination experience
• Knowledge of COMSEC and COMSEC loading devices
• Air Defense Systems Integrator (ADSI) maintenance and operations supporting data link configurations and modifications that include: Satellite TADIL J (STJ) MIL-STD-3011C and overall Link 16.As a leading technology innovation company Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S. and Internationally with business locations in many nations and territories.Join us at Lockheed Martin where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
•Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex pregnancy sexual orientation gender identity national origin age protected veteran status or disability status.
•Job Location(s): Sumter South Carolina
Please sign in to apply for this job.